Easy WebContent is looking for a few good interns throughout 2012!
Easy WebContent provides easy and powerful tools to manage and empower businesses online presence. No matter what level of web design knowledge or whether it is a multi-million dollar business or a start up company, Easy WebContent has every business in mind.
We are seeking interns to help with a variety of projects for intervals of 4 months with possible extension – lots of research, writing and brainstorming! The Marketing Interns will be researching blogs ideas and updating our content database; writing original blog posts for the Easy WebContent blog including headlines, SEO tags and keywords; research features for our Tutorial list; outreach to the public for content ideas, stories and pictures.
Currently enrolled in an accredited academic institution (NO EXCEPTIONS); undergraduate students (freshman to junior preferred)
• Candidate should be a marketing, communications, public relations, advertising or journalism major
• Must possess great writing skills, like to write and research about web design and development related topics
• Must have a knowledge base around blog writing or be interested in crash-course learning more about blogging and social media and how to use those tools in a business setting
• Must be excited about the idea of working with a small company and sharing ideas with the marketing team• Must be interested in web design/development or journalism
• Opportunity to work remotely
• For credit only; Approximately 15-20 hours per week
Please read the instructions carefully:
1. Submit a writing sample that is 400-600 words on your personal review of the Easy WebContent Site Builder. Refer to http://www.easywebcontent.com
2. Email your resume and cover letter with the blog sample to: Katherine@hindsiteinc.com with “Blog Internship” in the subject line
Meet Our Summer 2012 EWC Interns and Read About Their Experiences
Tashima Mitchell, Miranda Pellicano & Sydney M Pearsall
Miranda Pellicano Takes One Step Closer Towards Her Dream Career
Sydney Pearsall Gains Experience By Taking Challenges
You Are In Charge Easy WebContent provides easy and powerful tools to manage and empower websites. It gives the user control to edit an existing or build a new professional website. Visit EasyWebContent.com today to begin your free 14-day trial period! Also, learn how to become an Easy WebContent Affiliate
I coordinate service-learning and internships. Who could I speak to in your organization to ask more questions regarding this internship?