The day is finally here, all the hours spent designing and developing your companies website has come to an end, but what’s next? Unfortunately, even if those hours are finally over this does not mean that your website can be published onto the World Wide Web and let loose to all your potential clients. Let’s be real, a published website is great, but not as great as a published website with immediate traffic. Yes, you still have work to do.
5 innovative tools to increase web traffic:
- Social Networking Every month it seems as if there is a new Social Network from the powerhouse Facebook to the advancing Pinterest. Just know that it is never too late to jump on board and get to socializing, however be aware quality over quantity is more profitable.
- Video Tutorials & Messages Surpassing your typical television advertisements, many businesses with low marketing budgets are now adapting to video tutorial and messages. YouTube is just one prime media to promote that sense of interaction for potential customers. An innovative way to put a face to your brand by producing a short and straight to the point video clip.
- Teaming Up Many businesses are teaming up by offering their niche to one another for more exposure. A great example is in the social networking world where on every web page you land on you will find icon after icon of social networks. This example shows that even if they are all in the social networking industry and are competitors to one another they all have a different niche that attracts a user.
- Be a Sponsor There is nothing better than giving back to the community. Local involvement from sponsoring events to speaking at workshops will give your business public awareness and credibility.
- Magazines & Journals Company newsletters reach out to current clients, but industry magazines and journals will reach out to potential clients. Know who your target audience is, find out what they’re reading and then contribute. Writing articles, highlighting new products, showcasing company achievements, and extending an invitation to an even are just a few ways to get known.
Why not choose one, two or even all of the innovative tools above and test it out for your business. The worst that can happen is that you don’t get the results you expected to receive, but that’s where trial and error comes into play. Know your niche, which your target audience is, and find out which marketing strategy is best for your business. You of all are in charge of your business as much as you are in charge of your newly developed website. Don’t put all those hours spent in design and development to waste, your great masterpiece is to be scene and shared.
You Are In Charge Easy WebContent provides easy and powerful tools to manage and empower websites. It gives the user control to edit an existing or build a new professional website. Visit EasyWebContent.com today to begin your free 7-day trial period!